- The circuit can be disconnected by the lever operation.
- With up-screw terminals, wires up to 5.5 mm2 can beconnected.
- The terminal block can be mounted on DIN rails.
- 2-pole batch disconnection is also available.
- ON-OFF indication labels are attached.
|Rated insulation voltage (Ui)||Rated current-carrying capacity (Ith)||Max. wire size||Screw size||Withstand voltage||Lightning impulse||Operating temperature||Storing temperature||Altitude|
|AFD-5.5||600V||30A||5.5mm2||M4×8.5||1 minute at 2,500V AC||±6kV/3 times for each pole
|-20 to 60℃||-40 to 75℃||2,000m max.|