- The TPC terminal block provides electrical continuity with the mounting rail (TUB) simply by wiring.
* Common grounding is ensured by connecting a ground wire to a terminal of the TPC unit or by directly grounding with the mounting rail.
- The TPC type can be mounted to or dismounted from the aluminum rail for each pole without removing the end clamp.
- The up-screw type terminals can prevent screws from dropping off and reduce the number of wiring steps.
- The TPC type can be mounted on the same aluminum rail (TUB) as the TU / TX type terminal block (FUJI ELECTRIC INDUSTRY).
- The TPC type has acquired UL / TUV certification. This product can be safely used for overseas applications.
UL1059(2004) File No.E82309
EN60947-7-2 Certificate No.B 06 02 52683 004
- The TPC type uses components conforming to the compliance with hazardous chemical substance control "RoHS Directive".
|Item||RATING, PERFORMANCE||Standard operating condition|
|Rated current-carrying capacity (Ith)||Applicable wire size||Screw size||Tightening torque||Ambient temperature||Storing temperature||Relative humidity||Altitude|
|JIS rating||UL rating||EN rating|
|TPC-5.5-□||30A||2.0 to 5.5mm2||18 to 10||2.0 to 5.5mm2||M4×8.5||1.2 N・m||-20 to 50℃||-40 to 85℃||45 to 85%||2,000m max.|
|TPC-14-□||60A||5.5 to 14mm2||16 to 6||5.5 to 14mm2||M5×11||2.0 N・m||-20 to 50℃||-40 to 85℃||45 to 85%||2,000m max.|
|product||document||data type||volume of data||date of update||download|
|TPC TYPE Ground terminal block||catalog||1759.7KB||-||download|