- With the rolling action of the contact, it’s minimize the area exposed to arc, there by high stability can be maintained for a long period.
【NEW!】 An L3 type adopted the front access method. So, LED unit can be changed easily, if you need to maintain or change power supply voltage.
(Please refer to the page 8 for method of removing and mounting for L3 type.）
- Round and square types of nameplates can be selected
according to your needs.
- There are types of key that are
Cylinder type (BHLC type) and
padlock type (BHLP type) keys can
The key lock mechanism can prevents erroneous operation.
- In case of back terminal type (BHL-B type), terminal screws to wiring are aggregated on the back of the switch, it's possible to quick wiring.
- A BHLFX type that conforms to the
IP40 enclosure rating is available.
Since the knob position is fastened with a screw, the BHLFX type can be prevent from getting into a foreign object from the outside, also unexpected contact with live parts. A protective ground terminal is also provided.
|Rated insulation voltage (Ui)
|Rated current-carrying capacity (Ith)
|Max. wire size
|Impulse withstand voltage
|Min. power requirements
|2,500V AC/1 min.
|500,000 operations or more
|100,000 operations or more
|500m/s2 or more
(in 6 directions)
(Contact part: 300m/s2)
|Vibration range : 10 to 150Hz,
Acceleration : 20m/s2,
Time : 1 hour (3 directions)
|5V AC 500mA, 5V DC 100mA (in suitable operating conditions)
|-20 to 60℃
|-40 to 70℃
|volume of data
|date of update
|BHL TYPE DISCREPANCY SWITCH（color）