- The built-in switching contacts are applicable to the output from 4 circuits with different functions. The use of this indicator can save the auxiliary relays.
- The versions for voltage and current are so designed as to prevent wrong insertion.
- The inside element is a plug-in type, which facilitates maintenance and checks (or replacement).
- A no-voltage one-shot pulse contact can be incorporated.
- A variety of combinations of output contacts are available.
|Rated insulation voltage (Ui)||Operating temperature||Operating humidity||Storing temperature||Shape||Panel thickness||Inclination of applicable panel||Surface cover color|
|TK||250V||-22 to 55℃||45 to 85%||-40 to 70℃||Embedded in switchboard, with 1 element||1 to 3.2mm||30 degrees max. from vertical plane||JIS (Munsell color) code: N1.5, 7.5BG4/1.5|
|product||document||data type||volume of data||date of update||download|
|FLAG DROP TYPE FAULT INDICATOR||Catalog||612.5KB||-||download|