- The SPS type indicators have acquired TÜV and CCC certification, and conform to the EN (IEC) standard.
Thus, these products have been certified as global standard products conformable with international standards.
(TÜV and CE marks are attached to the product body.)
- With the compact design, the SPS type indicator meets the requirements for size and weight reduction.
- With the energy-saving design, power consumption can be reduced to approx. one fourth that of conventional models.
∗ Rated operating current at 24 V DC:
SPR/L: approx. 37 mA SPSR/L: approx. 9 mA
- Twisted wires up to AWG14 size (equivalent to 2.5 mm2) can be connected.
- To enhance safety, the terminal cover for wiring screw live parts is provided as a standard feature.
- The round and square types can be selected as the face shape of the indicator. Indication can be differentiated by the face shape,which enhances the panel design easily.
- Since the circuit status is indicated by the flag shape, erroneous recognition is prevented. The circuit ON/OFF status can be recognized at a glance.
|Rated insulation voltage (Ui)||Rated operational voltage (Ith)||Voltage fluctuation range||Rated current||Insulation resistance||Withstand voltage||Lightning impulse||Shock resistance||Service life||Degree of protection||Operating temperature||Storing temperature||Relative humidity||Altitude||Applicable wire size||Screw size||Panel thickness||Weight|
-20 to 30%(100/110V,125V)
|11mA||1,000MΩ or more (between live parts and mounting panel)||1 minute at 2,000V AC||±4.5kV/3 times for each pole (1.2/50μs)||490m/s2, in 6-axis directions, 3 times each||100,000 times or more||IP52||-20 to 60℃||-30 to 75℃||45 to 85%||2,000m max.||AWG 20 to 14||M3.5 x 8, with square washer||1 to 6mm||Approx.30g|
OVERSEAS STANDARD CONFORMABLE RATINGS (EN60947/IEC60947)
Remarks: The SPS type indicators have acquired TÜV certification for the above items. For detailed information, contact Fuji Electric Industry.
|Basic ratings and applications||Normal operating conditions||Structure and performance|
|Rated operational voltage||Rated operational current||Rated insulation voltage (Ui)||IP code||Ambient temperature||Altitude||Atmospheric condition||Conditions during transport and strage||Mounting of single hole mounted devices||Range of panel thickness||Minimum distances between centres of mounting holes||Connecting capacity||Withstand voltage||Durability|
|SPSR/SPSL||24V, 48V, 100/110V, 125V, 200/220V DC||11mA max.||250V||IP 52||-5℃ to 40℃||2,000m max.||Humidity: 90% max. (at 20℃),
50% (at 40℃)
Microscopic environment: Pollution degree: 3
|‒25℃ to 55℃
+70℃ for short periods (within 24 hours)
|φ20.5mm||1 to 6mm||30mm||40mm||Twisted wire: AWG20 (2 pieces max.)||Round crimp terminal: AWG14 to 20 (2 pieces max.)||Power-frequency withstand voltage: 2,000V AC / 1min.||Mechanical durability: 100,000 operations|
|IEC standard No.||IEC60947-5-1; 5.1-d||IEC60947-5-1; 5.1-e||IEC60947-5-1; 5.1-f||IEC60947-5-1; 5.1-I||IEC60947-1; 6.1.1||IEC60947-1; 6.1.2||IEC60947-1; 6.1.3||IEC60947-1; 6.2||IEC60947-5-1; 6.3.1||IEC60947-5-1; 188.8.131.52||IEC60947-5-1; 184.108.40.206||IEC60947-1; 7.1.7||IEC60947-1; AnnexD||IEC60947-5-1; 7.2.3||IEC60947-5-1; AnnexC|
|product||document||data type||volume of data||date of update||download|
|SPS TYPE SEMAPHORE INDICATOR||Catalog||664.6KB||-||download|