- With the rolling action of the contact mechanism that minimizes the area exposed to arc, improved contact stability can be maintained for a long period.
- The optimum design of cam shape and moving contact angle can improve the breaking capacity, enabling voltage and current value settings with a certain margin.
- Round and square types of nameplates can be selected.
Indication can be differentiated by the shape of nameplate, resulting in a panel design improvement.
- Variations in lamp circuit voltage (24 V, 48 V, 110 V, 125 V and 220 V)
- A LED lamp type with built-in flicker circuit is available. With this type, the knob can be flickered.
* For the indication method, refer to "LXF" in the table (7) on F59.
- The key lock mechanism can prevents erroneous operation.
A cylinder type (BHLC type) key and padlock type (BHLP type) key are available.
- The back terminal type (BHL-B type) enables quick wiring.
- A BHLFX type that conforms to the IP40 enclosure rating is available.
Since the knob is fastened with a screw, the BHLF type can prevent entry of external foreign objects and accidental contact with live parts.
A protective ground terminal is also provided.
|Rated insulation voltage (Ui)||Rated current-carrying capacity (Ith)||Max. wire size||Screw size||Withstand voltage||Impulse withstand voltage||Contact resistance||Mechanical life||Electrical life||Shock resistance||Vibration resistance||Min. power requirements||Operating temperature||Storing temperature||Altitude|
|BHL・BHLS TYPE||690V||20A||5.5mm2||M4×9||2,500V AC/1 min.||4kV||50mΩ max.||500,000 operations or more||100,000 operations or more||500m/s2 or more
(in 6 directions)
(Contact part: 300m/s2)
|Vibration range : 10 to 150Hz,
Acceleration : 20m/s2,
Time : 1 hour (3 directions)
|5V AC 500mA, 5V DC 100mA (in suitable operating conditions)||-20 to 60℃||-40 to 70℃||2,000m max.|
|product||document||data type||volume of data||date of update||download|
|BHL TYPE DISCREPANCY SWITCH||Catalog||1685.4KB||-||download|